These are reasonably straight-forwards interactive puzzles to help you remember basic computer vocabulary:
- Sort the Devices: Drag the input, output and storage devices/media into the correct boxes.
- Hardware and Software: Drag the words for diferent hardware and software items into the correct areas.
- ICT Jumble: Unscramble the mixed-up words to find a series of computer terms.
- ICT Hangman: Find the missing letters to spell basic IT vocabulary words.
- Flowchart Symbols: Collect the flowchart symbols, drop them in the right containers and avoid the robots .
- What Does IT Stand For? Match the abbreviations to the correct words.
Each quiz is made up of 10 statements - all you have to do is decide whether the statement is true or false, and press the appropriate button.
ICTspecialist.com (c)1999-2005 David Hellam